An internship at the Brussels Campus provides the opportunity for interns to be a part of every area of ministry. From preparing Kids Rock supplies, to meeting volunteers for coffee, to setting up and tearing down for weekend services, to helping organise events and everything in between, you’ll get a wide variety of opportunities throughout the church. The Brussels Campus internship is for people that are self starters. During this time you will have the opportunity to grow as a leader among numerous volunteers and congregants.
Brussels Campus Internship Applicants must be a current Belgian resident. Applicants must have legal residence as well as housing, and means of transportation.
- 9-month Commitment (August 13, 2019 – May 15, 2020)
- Work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- Raise a suggested $5,000-$10,000
- Between the ages of 20-26
- Must be a current Belgian resident with housing and transportation
STEPS TO APPLY:
- Prayerfully consider the possibility of becoming a Red Rocks Church Brussels Intern.
- SUBMIT All forms below no later than Friday, February 15, 2019:
- a. Application
- b. Background Check
- Click this link if you’re an American living in Brussels.
- If you are European, please go to your local commune for a Model 1.
- c. References – Have two people who know you well (A pastor, teacher, or employer) complete the online form.
- d. Resume and Cover Letter – in the cover letter explain why you think this internship would be a good fit for you and email to [email protected]
- e. 1-minute Video – explain why you want to join the RRC Internship Program. Submit video via YouTube. Under privacy settings, select “UNLISTED”. Title with “(YOUR NAME – RED ROCKS INTERNSHIP VIDEO)”. Copy and paste the link to your video in an email and send to [email protected]
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Friday, February 15, 2019