Provide administrative and operational support to the Online Campus and Online Campus Pastor. Help create and grow Red Rock’s Online Campus family through the creation and facilitation of online groups, volunteer teams, and watch parties. Work on routine to complex functions.
- Contribute to Red Rocks’ overall mission of making Heaven more crowded.
- Commit to pursue full devotion to Jesus Christ.
- Commit to adhere to Red Rocks core values to welcome home prodigals as well as strive for Authenticity, Humility, Unity, and Generosity as a staff member of RRC.
- Commit to the Matthew 18 relational conflict resolution process in all relationships.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures as outline in the Red Rocks Church Team Handbook.
- Oversee Online Campus details, projects, events, and administration.
- Lead the charge on regular communication with Online Campus volunteers, staff, and attendees through email, social media, as well as in person.
- Recruit, train, and lead a team of Online Campus Host Volunteers both online and in person.
- Create weekly talking points for online hosts to post throughout the message.
- Create and maintain a rotating schedule of Online Campus Hosts and Weekly Emcee’s for Online Campus recording.
- Work alongside Online Campus Tech Director to ensure all live and online services are running smoothly.
- Record and report weekly online attendance and salvation data.
- Follow up with online campus questions and requests.
- Facilitate the creation and resourcing of online campus watch parties.
- Work alongside the Groups team and Grow team to facilitate online life groups.
- Support the Online Campus Pastor in growing Red Rocks Church Online.
- Follower of Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrated proficiency on social media and online platforms.
- Demonstrated ability and passion for connecting with people through online platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, and Church Online.
- Thrive when leading, delegating, and organizing online teams and volunteers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop volunteer leaders and motivate others to serve.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively under the pressure of time constraints.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Passion for growing and resourcing Red Rocks Family around the world through online platforms.
- Thrive in a largely online-facing environment.
If you’re interested and qualified for this position please email your resume to [email protected]